Saturday, June 16, 2012

How did Tech N9ne become the number one indie artist?

Tech N9ne became the number one indie artist by really putting in work. But the secret is that he has a flow not many can match. He also had such deep and dark lyrics that people on the street talk about him. I remember the first time I heard Tech N9ne my friend showed me his CD in his car. Telling me Tech N9ne was better than Krayzie Bone. He knew I was a big fan of BONE and fast rap. This was in early 2001 2002 I think. Well what happened was that I thought Tech N9ne was really good. I knew he was not as good as Krayzie Bone. But I could tell he was going places if he kept it up. The first album I heard was Anghellic. And it was a very dark and interesting album to say the least. I just love art and dark poetry, so you know I was feeling the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment